Terms & Conditions
To provide a fair and equal chance of winning, JB Dondolo, Inc. requires all participants to review the following Terms and Conditions that are provided to assure a successful submission for Music for Water.
Herewith, it is understood and clarified that once the song is submitted, the musician's/composer's grants the charity the right to use the music if chosen with the understanding no monetary benefits will be exchanged nor expected and the song will be solely used for the charity fundraising gains. The following are important parameters for the Music for Water submissions:
- We kindly encourage a minimum donation of $5.00 to help raise funds for the charity's water initiative but it is not mandatory and not a requirement to submit a song.
- The submission date shall be August 15, (9:00:00am EST), 2020 and ends on October 7, (11:59:59pm EST), 2020.
- Five judges (industry-related experts) will choose the top five (5) songs and one (1) song out of the five (5) top selected will be the chosen Music for Water Song.
- Each musician must be at least 18 years of age.
- Anyone who is a member of a collection society (ASCAP, BMI, GEMA, etc.) can submit a song.
- The submitted song must be mp3 audio, unpublished, unreleased, and the sender must possess all legal rights (even from his/her team) to the song in its entirety and he/she needs to provide proof of permission from his/her team/group for the release.
- It is required that the song has to be of sufficient studio quality and also be available as a complete file in a professional recording session format such as Cubase, Logic or Pro Tools.
- High resolution photos 664 x 390 for cover/promotions from Artist/Group are required.Late submissions will not be accepted.
- All submissions must be completed through the JBDondolo.org Music for Water website. No email submissions will be accepted.
- The top five (5) winners will receive a one-time single distribution deal with the European Label Grant Mountain International Records (G.M.I.R.) operated by P-Force Entertainment.
- All songs must be copyrighted and all mechanical rights owned by the artist/artists. The owner's of the song are required to grant JB Dondolo the non-exclusive right to use the song with the understanding that no expectation of monetary compensation to the owner's.
- All relevant paperwork must be presented upon request.
- Each song shall not exceed four (4) minutes in length and must have a length minimum of two (2) minutes and thirty (30) seconds.
- The chosen musical composition will be awarded one year of use for exposure, presentations, performance and media opportunities.
- It is further understood that international record label Grand Mountain International Records grants the artist's the signing of a one-time distribution deal.
- For further promotions and exposure, various media platforms can be used to advertise and promote the top selected five (5) songs.
- We will further publicize the winning song for various promotional merchandise. For example, JB Dondolo water bottle label that features the name of the artist and the name of the song.
- Songs from selective genres, including, but not limited to Reggie, Funk, Soul, R&B, Hip-Hop, Pop, Indie, Gospel, international, soft rap and easy listening music will be accepted. (No heavy metal, punk/punk rockor heavy rock will be accepted). JB Dondolo reserves the right to reject any song that does not comply with the stated requirements of the Music for Water Campaign.
- Once the winner has been chosen, the artist's will be interviewed by the JBD Worthy News, JB Dondolo Worthy Newsletter, and online magazine NSAEN, LLC in conjunction with other media outlets. The announcement of the top selected song(s) shall be made via press release, social media and the JB Dondolo Music for Water website.
Agreement to the Terms and Conditions
Participation in the Campaign constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and Conditions and the decisions of the JB Dondolo, Inc., which are final and binding and further represents that I have fully complied with the Terms & Conditions as its rules and further affirm that the information submitted in entering the Campaign is correct, and no fraud or other deceptive conduct has occurred in entering the Campaign. To be selected as top song is contingent upon being compliant with these Terms and Conditions and fulfilling all the requirements set forth herein.
By entering the Campaign, the entrant gives permission to JB Dondolo, Inc., its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, licensees, successors, and assigns, and those acting under their authority to use, and to authorize others to use, my name, biographical information, and likeness, throughout the world in all media now known or hereafter existing (including print, packaging, television, radio, film, digital, internet, social media, websites, and mobile apps) in perpetuity for advertising, marketing, publicity, and promotion of JB Dondolo, Inc., the Campaign, other promotions, and the services associated with the Campaign and for all their internal business purposes without further compensation or right of approval.
By entering the Campaign, entrant agrees to hold harmless, release, and discharge, on behalf of himself/herself, and his/her heirs, executors, and assigns, JB Dondolo, Inc. and its respective officers, directors, employees, agents, parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, successors, and assigns from any and all claims, demands, lawsuits, expenses, injuries (including death), losses, damages, and any other liability of any kind, of or to me or any other person, my property, or my rights of privacy or publicity, directly or indirectly arising out of or in connection with the Campaign (including the conduct of the Campaign, the awarding of any prizes, my participation in the Campaign, his/her acceptance, use, misuse, loss, or damage of or to any prize, and use of his/her name, biographical information, and likeness as permitted in these Terms & Conditions, even if due to the negligence, omission, or other fault of JB Dondolo, Inc